I look to you Lord!
When I found salvation
The throne room of Heaven was engaged
Christ descended
The Devil wept that day
His demons powerless and defeated
Watch as my King took dominion
He broke my chains
Wiped my sins and deleted my name from the devil's database
I watched in awe
My name was uploaded into the Heavenly database A.K.A "The book of Life"
Then by one click, I was saved
Sanctified by His Blood
My spirit renewed
My Soul going through transformation
Glory!
I am dressed in fresh, white, linen garments
There was a mighty earthquake!
Just like the days of Jericho
The Mighty concrete walls fell suddenly
That's how the enemy's stronghold in my life fell
Watch as the Devil was submerged in the rubble
Unable to rise up against me
His powers over me rendered useless
See how the mighty have fallen
His Kingdom looks forlorn
See how Heaven rejoices
Angels singing praises
Unfamiliar to human standards
Jesus stands above the clouds
Basking in such glory, ever ready to receive me
Tears of Gold, falling down his cheeks
In his soft embrace, I find comfort and unexplained peace!
Anointing flows from him
Impartation takes place!
Christ in me, the Hope of Glory!
Now as I embrace Christ
I am no longer a receipt of self esteem
It is only through Him that I can do all things
I am now Christ esteemed
Christ paid a heavy price with his blood
The World seeks to identify me by their standards
I say to them:
I don't need your passport or ID's
I am now identified by the Blood
If you want to know who I am and who I belong to....
Follow me to the Throne Room
I will take you to my Father
The one who by His stripes, I am forever healed
Of all brokenness and pain
He sits at my Father's right side, Ready to identify me
He put laughter in my mouth
He honored me in ways I cannot explain
His beauty radiates through him
I just cannot live without him
While the Police take pride in arresting robbers
My Jesus has more boasting rights
He defeated the Prince of the World!
All I can do is praise Him!
I have no fear or anxiety!
He granted me boldness and the Courage of A lion!
Watch as overcome my enemies
I am victorious!
I have encountered my savior
Like Paul on the road to Damascus
He has opened my eyes to new revelations
New understanding
New knowledge
I no longer seek after my old life
In Him, I have found a new life
I have been appointed for His Kingdom
I will do mighty works in His Name
My treasures are found in heaven...oh such Glory!
I am not desiring to enjoy my bounty on earth
but seeking to retire into my Home in the Holy Of Holies
Well prepared by the Angels
I don't need pension to survive
SSNIT just lost a benefactor....
I am waiting on the reward from Christ
He shall place a crown on my head for my service
That is all I desire for.. the world has nothing to offer but vanity!
I Wait on my Father's return eagerly!
In the meantime, I prepare my heart, soul and body for Him
I commune with His Holy Spirit
Busying myself in His Kingdom
Harvesting Souls for the Glory of His Kingdom!
I look to you Lord! I look to you!
Amen!
Comments
Post a Comment
what are your thoughts?