When I see the blood!

When I see the blood 
I am reminded of His sacrifice for me 
I know it is only by His Grace, made evident through His Blood 
His blood made me one with Him 
Just as a Groom is made one with His Bride 
My Jesus takes Presidency over my life 
I am His VVIP, By virtue of His blood shed for me 
As He took the keys from the devil 
Leaving Him whimpering in the shadows   
The devil sought to sell me out on an auction  
Seeking the highest demonic bidder 
As my sin made me vulnerable to his powers 
But just when he thought he had me under his hold 
My JESUS WALKED in 
UNLEASHING HIS BLOOD OVER MY LIFE 
BREAKING ALL PROTOCOLS AND STRONGHOLDS 
Cleansing me from the filth called Sin 
 Today, I stand on a stronger foundation 
Crushing enemies under my feet!  
This blood speaketh greater things than the blood of Abel!  
Now I speak against all evil policies 
Overruling and overriding  all opinions set by the enemy! 
This blood has a voice, thus releasing authority
I declare the blood of Jesus over every infirmity, healing is released! 
I declare the blood of over my family 
The devil has no choice but to Passover! 
I have indeed overcome by the blood of the lamb 
And the sure testimonies of my mouth! 
When I see the blood..
I know  I have walked into a Holy place 
I can only life up my hands 
Giving words of thanksgiving and worship 
Because if not for this greatest heavenly gift 
Oh where, oh where would I be? 
Angels rejoice at this redemption  
Man bows down in worship 
This blood has made us WHOLE 
So when I see the blood 
I say thank you my precious JESUS 
For this revival and second chance to sit at your feet! 
I know this is was all part of your ultimate plan for me! 
Now  I hold your hands tightly 
As we walk through divine purpose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through His Eyes

Familiarity, the blinding shield (Part 2)