I am taking my people to the labour ward!


4 The word of the Lord came to me, saying,

5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you,
    before you were born I set you apart;
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Jeremiah 1:4-5

The Lord revealed great things to them through this word that I felt the need to share it with you all. I believe God wants to move in a certain direction in our lives through this word, I do hope that you are impacted through this word and that you share it with others.

Normally when we look at Jeremiah 1 verse 4-5, we think about it in the light of God revealing to us that before we were even an idea for our parents to bring forth; he had already made provision for us. He had already destined his children for marvelous works in his kingdom yet to be revealed; through these verses we see that God has already released the anointing which would allow us to achieve our mission on earth for the promotion of His Kingdom.

God showed me a new dimension to this word that has simply blown my mind. When an idea or desire falls upon us, and we have checked that it is in line with GOD’s will, we begin to move in it. Although what we don’t realize is that God has already made provision for it because he knows our beginning before it already began. God has already packaged our breakthroughs and blessings; they are all hidden in the throne room awaiting God’s instruction for it to be released. Now the moment God realizes that his sons and daughters desire for that package through prayer; He gives the command for his angels to release it to us. The package is released into our spiritual womb and is made to grow through prayer and worship in His presence. The package grows like pregnancy and when the time is ripe, the Lord causes labour to take place in the realm of the spirit through our supplication to him. It is during the course of the labour that we bring out our breakthroughs and blessings into manifestation.

I want to share a segment of my life to you, to better illustrate this revelation to you. While I was in labour with my daughter at the hospital, I encountered three nurses whom the Lord used to reveal a lot of things to me that has been life changing. For the purpose of this story, I will give the names of the three nurses as Adowa, Abena and Kukua. Auntie Adowa was meant to take me through labour, as at the time that I arrived at the hospital, she was meant to be going off her shift and returning home. She told me that she lives in Kasoa and she does not want to face traffic on her way home so I should make sure that by 2pm I have given birth.  I was placed on a drip which was made to induce the progression of labour at a faster rate. Auntie Adowa threatened to increase the dose of the medicine so that I would give birth on time; I did not allowed her to do but I was utterly shocked by her behavior although I said nothing.

By the Grace of God, I gave birth at 2:10pm in the afternoon and Auntie Adowa was able to leave shortly afterwards. Auntie Abena took over from her and her behavior was more shocking to me. Normally after a woman gives birth, she is meant to take a bath and the nurses are suppose to prepare the bathroom for her by fetching water and so forth. The mother is not allowed to carry anything heavy as there is the fear that it would cause her stitches to tear notwithstanding the fact that she would also feel weak from the loss of blood. I was instructed by Auntie Abena to go and take my bath, I entered the bathroom thinking that everything had been made ready for me.
To my surprise this had not been done when I went to look for the nurse. I found her sitting at a table eating a pack of fried rice and chicken with so much enjoyment and satisfaction. I asked where I could get water to bath and she simply pointed at a room where I could get warm water to bath and did not even get up to offer assistance to me. I looked at her quietly and said nothing, so I walked into the room and fetched the hot water from the heater and carried it into the bathroom. I was feeling very weak and dizzy but I was able to carry it and have a bath. Later on when I was dressing up, Auntie Abena comes into the room and sees my provisions. She begins to give a long speech about how, when a woman delivers safely, she has to give the nurses a token of appreciation. Auntie Abena began to ask me what I had for her as a token of appreciation. I was surprised by her request considering the fact that she had not helped me in any way but I still gave her something small and reserved my comments.
At dawn the following day, Auntie Kukua came in; she prepared the bathroom for me to take my bath and bathed my daughter. She was so helpful and taught me different ways of handling my new life as a mother. The manner in which she handled me was so different from the other nurses that I encountered. She did not ask for any physical token but she was more concerned about the wellbeing of my daughter and I. She advised me to take care of myself and daughter well, however the situation may be right now, God has a reason for everything that happens in our life. I was so motivated and impacted by her words.
By now you are probably wondering why I am telling you all this; there are certain things that I want to point out to you. Auntie Adowa represents a group of people who would try to rush you through the labour and birth process of your package. They are the types who are not willing to lay themselves down to see to it that you are promoted but rather they are focused on themselves, quite selfish. Auntie Abena represents the group of people who are unwilling to help you build something out of your breakthrough yet they want to benefit from the fruits. Auntie Kukua represents a group of people who are willing to help you through the process of your breakthrough but they are not interested in leaching anything from you. They are more interested in seeing you achieve all your dreams and aspirations to the Glory of God.
I
 feel the Lord saying that many of you are pregnant with your breakthroughs and blessings; it has not been an easy journey for you but you have held on to the Word of God and his promises. Your faith and trust in God has been unfailing, people tried to find ways of deterring you off your mission with God but you have stayed true. It has been endless days of fasting and prayer coupled with hours of worship, you feel like giving up because you are not seeing the fruit of your labour. The Lord declares over your life at this time that he is causing you go into labour and bring forth your blessings and breakthroughs that have you have been pregnant with for so long. The time has come for you to see the fullness of His goodness in your life and experience the manifestations of your wondrous packages. He is taking his children to the spiritual labour ward and they will bring forth whatever that he deposited in them for so long.  How do I reach the labour ward? You can only get there through prayer and worship, as you do these things; you begin to birth it into manifestations. Declare that you have already received your package by faith; let your actions and speech show that you are now walking in the new light of your breakthrough.

Now is the time for the Lord to honour and establish his children to promote His Kingdom to the next level. The Devil tried to abort your blessings and breakthroughs in so many ways but the Lord has been your strength throughout. Wipe your tears and begin to worship the Lord in spirit and in truth, begin to just thank him because your breakthroughs and blessings have arrived.

A fresh baby has been placed in your arms; the baby represents the great fruits of your labour which has come into manifestation. Begin to prepare and equip yourself both spiritually and physically to handle the big package coming your way. The Lord is going to fulfill his promises to you; it may have tarried but now it here. Delay does not mean denial; Delay means a big package is coming your way. The fact that the package is even delaying should even tell you how mighty the package is, so God has to take his time to really prepare the package well.
 
Great things are coming way, God will start clearing certain people and situations out of your life so that the ground would be fertile for him to begin His work. Just watch as the Lord begins His work.
Prepare children of God because the Lord is taking you to the labour ward and you are not leaving without your package!
 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I see the blood!

Through His Eyes

Familiarity, the blinding shield (Part 2)