Stand aside..Prepare for him!



We cannot be prefect

Its not an ill wish for anyone
Just a fact of life
Life is short
To simply put it; its quite fragile
like glass that can easily be broken

Life is full of twists and turns

Our paths are never certain
It is our dear Lord that guides are steps

I have walked with him

Not for a long time
But long enough to find peace
Long enough to fill that empty vaccum in  me
Like Paul,I thirst for his word
Like David,I seek his guidance

Every child in his kingdom

Is adored and cherished by him
I knew I never made a mistake
When I fell in to his embrace
I sought to never let him go
He comforted me better than anything or anyone!

The peace was unexplained

This extra ordinary peace
It supersedes the peace of the world
The world speaks of peace
But to me,they are lies
the toils and strife is too much to count
The calamities are heart breaking
Tears flow down our cheeks
like water gushing from the waterfall

The Love of God

Is too profound to fathom
His sweet spirit
who is my counselor in my time of trial
my comforter in my time of pain
my teacher,who guides my path
So I may escape the wrath of my enemies
To seek sweet communion with the Lord

Life has not been easy

the trials and tests are many
But thou o'Lord hart a shield for me
Walking the Son Of Man
its never about your perfection
Its not about how clean you are
Its not about his many words
that float in your heart and sail from your mouth

Its about how many times you fell

But you rose up again
Its about how you were vulnerable
But found strength in him
Its about the trials that fought you
How you overcame them like a warrior
fought back the enemy
You came to understand this:
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
With the Lord being your strength
Its about how you used your story
To impact others and Spread His word
The story of His Goodness in your life!

When you rose out of the war

You emerged with a testimony
an award for overcoming the test
Giving out a mighty message
of how the Lord cleared your mess
Saving many souls
achieving the Lord's goal
For many are called but few are chosen

I made my mistakes

these I totally acknowledge 
I came out broken,disgraced and pained
I am lost hope 
People i trusted,stabbed me in the back
Those I thought were my  friends
soiled my image and discarded me like a dirty rag
Few comforted and prayed with me

My heart was pained

tears stained my face
But I still found strength in the Lord
I still trusted him to the very end
He saw me through the fire and the brimstone
Today I rise from the fire,a little burnt
But I am stronger,for the Lord kept me
For the enemy came in like a flood but the Spirit of the Lord lifted a standard

I stood in presence,crying out with all i had in prayer

Day after day..night after night
At last he heard me from the heavenly place where He resides..
He said unto me:
"My child be anxious for nothing but in everything prayer and supplication making your request known to God"
My enemies stabbed me in the back 
Just as Jesus Christ was betrayed by Judas
But I am still standing,I shall not fall  for:
 "The LORD is my shepherd
I have all that I need.
He lets me rest in green meadows 
he leads me beside peaceful streams
He renews my strength "Psalm 23 verse 1-3
They thought they had finished me but I kept coming back 
Like the Sun
I will rise
Above all the beautiful hills and valleys
created by Elohim,I will rise!
Like the Mighty Eagle that flies high in the sky
I will overtake all those who doubted me..

For the Lord has declared over me:
"I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.
Before you were born I set you apart
and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1 verse 5
Today I stand to say..I have risen above my adversities
So can you..The Lord will see you through your troubles and trials
Adversity has come,but it shall pass away
For it shall prepare you for the great things,the Lord has in store for you!
He says to His Children today:
“Look, I have put my words in your mouth!
Today I appoint you to stand up against nations and kingdoms.
Some you must uproot and tear down,destroy and overthrow.
Others you must build up and plant.”Jeremiah 1 verse 9-10
For the many people walking with great destinies
Great plans from the Lord lie in your hands
Many souls yet to be saved
Many have called..The Lord speaks to you today!
Rise up and fulfill your calling to him!
Spread his word and save the lost
He will not forsake,don't live in fear
Fear cripples the soul and the spirit
It cages the mind,it is not of him
For the Lord says: " don’t be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and will protect you, I, the lord, have spoken!” "Jeremiah 1 verse 8
Walk in freedom and boldness
Speak the Words that have been laid in your mouth
Pray and break the evil foundations that are standing
For the Lord distastes all that is evil 
But he loves what is good..adore the Lord and he will never forget you!
He calls his children today..time is running out..the devil is rampant in his actions
like an untamed bull destroying many in his paths
The words of Revelations are being fulfilled..watch carefully lest you fall
The devil has set many traps..open your eyes and use discernment
Remain close to your Lord..Know his words for many will come
Claiming many things that they say are from God
few will be genuine..
Rise up People of God.. take your stand..for the Lord needs his army to come together.
For he says:
“ ‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved." Acts 2:17-21
In preparation for that mighty day
Arm yourself with the Word..
Unleash what is desposited in you
Let the Holy spirit move in you
Close your eyes and call for him
The angels are descending with fresh anointing to pour out
With outstretched arms..receive it now and begin to move!
Forget your troubles and struggles..be selfless for the Lord
He will ensure you are cared for!

Stand aside, Prepare for him!

Shalom!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I see the blood!

Through His Eyes

Familiarity, the blinding shield (Part 2)