Entering into His Presence
Hello to you all my avid readers!
I went missing for awhile but i just could not let September pass by without me sharing something with you. September will be coming to an end soon, it has been a fruitful month full of changes. I have been stirring up some poetic pieces, not just for your reading pleasure but also to reveal what the Spirit of God has laid on my heart. Prayer is hard work and it forms a part of our labour process, to see the full birth of our blessings, breakthroughs and plans of God. Its left with a few days to the end of the month, push hard in prayer till you see something. Don't second guess yourself, your prayers are working powerfully and God is working on your behalf. If there is one thing I am learning in this season of my life is simply that God is fighting on my behalf even when I don't see it,feel it or even hear of it. God goes quiet all of a sudden and watching to see what you would do as you await His response. He goes quiet not because He does not care, He just wants you to trust Him and hold on tightly to His Word.
Sons and daughters of God, lets agree to agree to stand in prayer, never giving up and interceding for ourselves and others. Men may have failed you with their words and promises but God is looking for an opportunity to show you that He is still in the miracle working business. He is covenant keeping God! Take out your notebooks where you wrote His promises concerning your life, remind yourself of what He has told you and be rest assured that He will do it! We are all in this journey together and trust me, God does not lie and He will come through for you!
Before you delve into the poem , I would just like to leave you with this bible verse! I pray that it inspires you to push forward in prayer!
James 5:16-17New English Translation (NET Bible)
16 So confess your sins to one another and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great effectiveness. 17 Elijah was a human being like us, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain and there was no rain on the land for three years and six months!
Lets enter into His Presence......
There comes a time in ones life
When we must arise, standing in agreement
To intercede and engage the promises of God
Unless intercession is lifted, life stands
in disarray
Prayer causes the formless to find shape
The lost to find hope
The bewildered to find relief
As we send bombardments through heaven to
the enemy camp
Breaking bondages and yokes
Changing the trajectory of broken lives
It is by prayer that divinity meets
humanity
Causing ripples of change
It is not the length of prayer but the
intensity and consistency of it
Prayer not only moves God but stirs up a
transformation in you.
In His Presence, in the midst of
intercession, one finds total rejuvenation
From whence cometh my help, my help cometh
from the Lord
I find my covering in Him
This is what makes the difference
So when the enemy pushes me to the corner
With
audacity in faith, I command from the Throne Room Perspective
In the name of He who died and arose,
triumphant on the third day, Jesus Christ, the son of the Living God
Yes every enemy shall bow before you. Every
dark power shall be arrested
Yes indeed they will know that you are the
Lord of the heavens and the earth
Oh Lord... Thy will be done on earth as it
is in heaven
For when Men say that there is a casting
down
My Lord tells me there is a lifting up!
For by prayer, He goes ahead to make all
things new
So I bless His Holy Name
For indeed, heaven is engaged on my behalf!
Have you ever lied to your children?
The one who commands the seas and it obeys
The prayer answering God who answers by
fire!
Patiently I wait on you!
Angels worship you within the heavens!
Shouting Hallelujah! Praise His Name!
Oh wondrous Father, rich in glorious
splendour!
WORSHIP HIM ALL YE SAINTS!
Elohim! El Shaddai!
The I am that I am.. The God of Jacob
The God of Abraham
Covenant Keeping God
I am on my knees with the lifting of my
hands…I SURRENDER TO YOU!
Have you ever lied?? NO!!
Your words never fall to the ground..no
matter how long it takes…it always comes with a result!
Yes Lord, today I know you have taken my testimonies
out of the mouth of the fowler!
Today I will rejoice as I enter Zion
I stand here as a daughter of Zion…Giving
you all the praise and worship!
My Lord has indeed restored to me what the
enemy took…He has placed a Royal Crown on my head….I thank you Lord!
Comments
Post a Comment
what are your thoughts?