With a heart of Gratitude!!!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well by the Grace and mercies of God,  God has been merciful and His goodness is always present with us, making us feel the warmth of His love.
For some of us, August comes pregnant with great expectations and aspirations. We find ourselves highly motivated to push in prayer and keep focus on God’s promises! Although sometimes as we pursue the promises of God, it is not always easy to keep focus on God’s words irrespective of the circumstance that we are faced with. We keep praying and praying, looking to see a manifestation but it seems to be taking long and we wonder if God is really going to stick to His word. I understand very well how it feels like as I find myself in the same situation at times but today, God reminded me of something very powerful! It is something that we tend to easily forget when we grow weary in prayer and that is simply to cultivate a heart of gratitude and thanksgiving. Remind yourself of what God has done and keeps doing in your life, look back to where you started from and how far He has brought you. His Grace found you when it seems all was lost and He paid the heaviest price for the wages of your sin by sending His son to die for you. His blood gave you a second chance at living in a better life under His guidance.
As I meditated on my Father’s goodness towards me, this poem was ministered to me:

As I stand here
Gazing upon the waters
The soft sways of the water causes my mind and heart to reflect
I’m in awe… seeing how far I have come
Father you have indeed preserved me.
Those days when I walked aimlessly in the dark
Falling into pits and colliding with strongholds
Forever confused and seeking answers
The enemy held me by the throat
Seeking to leave me lifeless
But you still preserved me
Your patience for me, always leaves me amazed
You waited for me like the Samaritan woman…Awaiting to satisfy my thirst!
Down on my knees, I finally yielded to you!
You embraced me and called me your own.
Here I am with a heart full of gratitude

The enemy sought to disgrace me
But you made me beautiful forever
My cup overflows with blessings
You took my heart of stone and gave me a heart of flesh
I am thankful for the glorious riches awarded to me
I thank you for never ever giving up on me, for consistently holding me close
Today  I have found my purpose to in You
To rise above all mountains and hills
To stand boldly as an overcomer
You have shown me the full width, depth and height of your love
My heart is FULL
Lord, I thank you!
With a heart of Gratitude, I sit at your feet.
Giving you all the praise, all day long!
If not for you, oh where? Oh where would I be?
I would be like a ship without a sail!
So here I am, o my knees like Hannah
I thank you Lord…even words fail me as I seek to thank you. Your goodness is towards me is too great to fathom!
So today, I surrender all that I am and all I will ever be to You
And watch as your glory is lifted throughout the heavens and the earth!
I stand here with a heart of gratitude!
Selah! 

There is so much to be thankful for, don’t be quick to grumble just because it seems as though heaven has gone silent on you. The more time you spend grumbling about your present circumstance, the longer it takes for God to move as your words and actions prohibit His swift move in your life. When you study the book of Psalms, you realized that no matter how troubled David was, he consistently gave the Lord the best praise and worship. No matter how tough things seem, lay yourself at His feet and just worship Him. Enjoy the journey that He is taking you on and know in your heart that He is using your enduring faith to build a better character for the mighty breakthrough! This is the time to put your praise and worship songs on blast! Remember the bible said David danced till He was almost naked. Simply thank Him for all you have received and all that is coming! You are so close to your due season!
I don’t know what you may be praying for or what you are trusting God to do, but I believe that God is preparing the heavens to release what you invested into heavenly account by way of your prayer and thanksgiving account:

 The Lord will open for you his good treasure house, the heavens, to give you rain for the land in its season and to bless all you do; you will lend to many nations but you will not borrow from any.
Deut 28:12 (NET)

August is the month in which we must push in prayer, fasting and thanksgiving as the next few months, we are going to see so much change and revival within the body of Christ. So if you are sitting in your room, office, car or tro-tro reading this, I just want to encourage you on this fact, God has not forgotten you! When He ministered His promises to you, it was not a figment of your imagination because my God never lies. Keep your eyes fixed on Him, eating His word and allowing it to nourish your spirit. Give Him all the worship and praise that is due to Him.
Heaven has taken records of your prayers and very soon, you will see a manifestation! Don’t give up! This season you find yourself in will only work to fasten your faith and trust in Him; in the near future, it become a message and testimony to someone in a similar position as you. There is tremendous glory released when you wait on the Lord patiently and expectantly, consistently engaging His Word over your life! Write down everything that God has told you and watching closely as it manifests!

“And then God answered: “Write this. Write what you see. Write it out in big block letters
  so that it can be read on the run. This vision-message is a witness pointing to what’s coming.
It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait! And it doesn’t lie. If it seems slow in coming, wait. It’s on its way. It will come right on time.”
Habakkuk 2:2-3 
                                                         
It is my prayer that you have been truly blessed and ministered to through this post, keep pushing, I see the clouds preparing to release a mighty supernatural harvest! Don’t forget that you are blessed to be a greater blessing in His Kingdom!
Please do well to share this post with friends and leave your comments too! God richly bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I see the blood!

Through His Eyes

Familiarity, the blinding shield (Part 2)