Redefined mindsets for new seasons!
Happy New Year
everyone! It feels great to be back after so long, doing what I love to do
best. I’m sorry for the long silence but it’s a new year and I promise to keep
it consistent. I’m back with renewed motivation and zeal to ginger you up by
the Grace of God!
This year promises to
be a good one and I believe that God has a great things in store for us. This
year has felt different for me and I feel the weight of His Blessings, every
month has something new to offer to us. In the light of this, I decided to
share something that would keep us encouraged and motivated throughout the
year!
I have come to
understand that in order to walk in the fullness of God’s blessings, I must
make myself available to Him at all times. Availability to God, helps to direct
and define our purpose in His Kingdom, so we must simply seek after Him and all
things shall be added. Looking at my
life, I believe God is testing my ability to trust and have faith in His Word
this year because the more I think about it, He is really all I have in this
crazy world!
Thinking and over
thinking issues only makes the mind grow tired every day and the spirit get
weary. This year, we have to make a
constant effort to come out of the realm of worrying, lets allow ourselves swim
in the revelation of His Word and the manifested power of prayer. It won’t be
easy but once we have Jesus Christ holding our hands through it, we will be
fine. As God showers us with His love and blessings, it also comes with seasons
of pruning. We must be ready for the changes as and when they come. Some
changes will be walk through the park, others might hit us where it hurts. We
just have to realise that it’s all working together for our good, no matter what happens.
Focus is truly what we need to pull us through this year, the enemy has a knack
for placing distractions our way, and we have to be intentional in our approach
to avoid them. The things we allow ourselves to hear and see are very vital
through the different seasons in life. Make sure that you are not easily moved
by what you see or hear but rather you are moved by the strong conviction of
the Holy Spirit.
Life and death is in
the power of the tongue, we must always speak words of life no matter how
tough things seem to be. God teaches us throughout the bible, the power that
lies in the words that we speak. Whenever we profess words of Faith, the Spirit
of God begins to move and work things on our behalf. Let’s take a look at the
story of David when confronted with Goliath. Goliath was consumed by his
physical abilities and strength because of this he simply mocked and ridiculed
God. David just had a sling shot and pebbles, which looked like absolutely
nothing against Goliath, but I believe that the strongest weapon David has was
his faith. He declared to Goliath this:
“You are coming against me with sword and
spear and javelin but I am coming against you in the name of the Lord of hosts,
the God of Israel’s armies whom you have defied!”- 1 Samuel 17:45
Reading this verse, I
began to see that the words that David released greater power which gave him
the strength to overpower Goliath. Goliath was no match before the son of God
and he fell woefully. The point I am trying to make here is this, whenever you
declare words of Faith, it releases a certain atmosphere of victory that cannot
be easily swept away. That atmosphere works in your favour and that’s exactly
what happened with David. You have to understand that God wants us to be
victorious in all aspects of our lives and we must carry ourselves in such a
manner which includes watching the words that we speak.
Isaiah 49 verse 2 says “He made my mouth like
a sharp sword”
The mouth is a very
powerful tool, it is through the mouth that we are physically nourished for our
daily survival. In the same light, the mouth also nourishes our lives
spiritually this pertains to the words that we speak which could build or
destroy us. What you say about yourself and the challenges that you are faced
with begin to define who you are. The words that you speak play a powerful role
in the manifestation of God’s promises over your life, we must move in the
realm of positive declarations. It aids in transforming our mindsets, outlook
on life and even of ourselves.
Enjoying the fullness
of our New Year blessings means yielding ourselves to the beautiful and
unadulterated word of God which provides us with power to move in greater
realms. As we go through the year, let’s apply lessons learnt from the previous
year and allowing ourselves to rest in His Presence. We have entered into our
season of rest, let’s not be too anxious to grab and hold on to things for fear
of losing but rather be still and know that He is truly God. When something
belongs to you and you consistently surrender it to God, it will not be taken
away from you! Abraham was well aware of God’s promises over his life and was
not moved by the challenges that came. His faith in God, moved God tremendously
so much so that God watched over everything that concerned him jealously.
Remember how God caused the entire house of Abimilech to suffer because he had
taken Sarah for himself. God will watch over you and your household jealously!
Children of God, we
have to understand who we are in Christ and move in alignment with that
knowledge. This is the only way we can possess that authority that God has
given us since the creation of the earth. In 2017, we must consciously decide
to move through life differently and embrace who God has called us to be. Tough
season will come and go but know that God is walking closely with you, no
matter what happens. Remember that tough season don’t last, tough people do!
Never forget how far you have come in life by the Grace and mercies of God,
loving God more and more every day! We must manifest every good thing birth
within us and show the world the light that burns brightly in us:
“Arise! Shine! For your light arrives! The
splendor of the Lord shines on you! - Isaiah 60:1
I wish you all
the best of the year and I pray that you have been blessed by this post. I will
be back with more so watch out!
Comments
Post a Comment
what are your thoughts?