Prayer is the lifeline...
"Once upon a time" that is a phrase that we are familiar with,as it was usually the opening line for a bed time story. This phrase usually refers us to the past,bringing up stories that seek to teach us lessons of value.
Whenever we sit down and think through life,what kind of memories flash through our mind's eye? For some of us,life has been simply rosy and comfortable;for others its been painful and troubling. We all wish to say "Once upon time" and give a sweet story but sadly it cannot be so. Today I sit here and reflect on my life,I begin to think through all the trials that I have passed through. It is a wonder to me the kind of strength that God has given to me;I never imagined that I would make it this far. Although now I find myself yearning for a great triumphant breakthrough in my life;I also imagine that as you are reading this,you also want the same for yourself.
It is in my train of thoughts that it suddenly dawns on me that I have been yearning for this change for a long time. It has been my prayer topic for a long time and I have been asking God and myself when that change is going to come.
Some people have been crying out to God for something and it does not seem like its coming soon enough. Believe me,it gets to a point where it is hard to hold on and lean on God's Word upon your life. As I sit here,sharing with you these thoughts in my mind,I also feel that you are dealing with your own struggles and trials. Today I come with a word that may sound like a cliche by now,but it works and that is the fact that Prayer is a lifeline.
Praying through a hard time is the only thing that one can do. Many people will come and provide easy solutions but remember that a short cut to happiness will never last long. Prayer is the only way,I live and breathe prayer.
I used to lament in life about how I could not pray and did not know how to go about it. I felt as though prayer was a royal obligation that needed great preparations before God hears it. It took me a while to realise that prayer does not really have a particular structure but it is simply a conversation between you and God. A very heartfelt conversation;Prayer is when you unleash yourself to God and it is one of the few times you can be vulnerable without feeling guilty. Whenever I find myself in a tough situation,I just pray with all that I have within me and I let God know that I need him desperately. You are reading this now,and you are probably saying "But I have been praying and nothing has changed.." My dear ones,I am here to tell you that the situation is changing and God has taken full control of it. It takes a while for a christian to realise when God has truly intervened because they are consumed by their trials and tests. Jesus always told his disciples to Pray without season! The bible goes further to say:
In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Phil 4:6
The Archbishop Duncan Williams once said while preaching that Prayer is the only thing that gives God the authority to intervene on our behalf's. That is not to say that God is a God who will not realise the sufferings of his children. It is just to make us realise that it is only when we let God know that we want his hand to carry us out of a trial and his full control over the issue;that is when God will show himself in his fullness. It is only when Hannah in the bible prayed and truly cried her heart out to God that he answered. She was fed up of being a source of mockery and wanted a change. She wanted God to put her nay Sayers to shame and God did it in a mind blowing way. He gave her a son! A son that she dedicated to God,Hannah named him Samuel and he grew to be a great Prophet!
Now this is a time in our lives that we want a great and magnificent change as I mentioned before. We pray,fast and cry out to the Lord. It seems as though heaven is silent and things seem to be getting worse. We are seeking after a great miracle in our lives,just like that which was granted to Hannah in the bible. I want to settle every confusion in your mind and every frustration in your spirit.I understand what you are going through and I know its not easy because I have been there before. I am still going through some trials but in spite of the pains,God has been good and faithful. I want you to know today that a great change is coming in to your life. Your prayers have been heard and God is going to blow your mind in a remarkable way. You are blessed and highly favoured. Heaven has a prepared a great breakthrough for you and nothing can stop you from seeing that glory. Times are hard now but my brother and sister,wherever you are reading this,keep praying your way out of every trial you're faced with. Angels have been released to grant you deliverance in 2015 and my Lord, that is a Prayer answering God, will grant your desire according to His will and purpose for you. You may be contemplating suicide or doing something of great harm to yourself. You just cannot bear the magnitude of the trial you are faced with,please stand firm,God is a living God. Taking your life seems easy but think of what God has said you will be. I want you to know that you are not a failure or mistake. The Bible says in Jeremiah that before we were formed in our mother's womb,we were called to be prophets of all nations. This is a clear indication that you are called to do marvellous things,this is the powerful prophecy from God upon your life. Your mess is a message of upliftment for someone. Your ability to come out of your trial gives another person the hope that they can overcome.
I faced a trial of getting pregnant while in school and it was hard. I never thought I would make it and move on with my life. I prayed and prayed to God,even though I may not have seen his hand at work in my issues,He was always there. I gave birth to my baby safely and I have returned to school,slowly getting my life in order. I don't know how I made it this far but all I know is that it was just the Grace of God. I am a living testimony of God's great works in my life. People have mocked and hurt me in more ways than one can think,I was hurt and broken-hearted but you know what?? In my brokenness I found myself again and I found the strength to carry on against all the odds I was faced with. In my trials,God gave me a miracle and that was my daughter who is my source of inspiration. She is the reason why I rise up everyday and go to school to make a better life for myself and her. I have never regretted having her in life and I love her a lot. I always keep her in my heart in all that I do,always desiring to put my best foot forward. I wish to be a mother that she can grow up to be proud of and I know that by the Grace of God I will get there. I found my miracle in my trial and that was my little girl..so what's yours?? People can judge me or criticise me but God has carried me through and I know that I am victorious. You look down on me today but a few years from now God will elevate and establish me. People have thrown me aside and characterized me as unfit to do God's work because of my mistake but i know God sees me differently. The rejected stone will become the cornerstone. Wherever you are right now,just know that your trial is coming to an end. God will establish you.
God never left my side and it gets hard for me to hold on. I know that you are going through inexplicable trials but God knows that why you are going through it. The lessons that you will gain from whatever you are going through right now,will go far to help you and to help others. Prayer is truly the lifeline for every person when it seems like the world has turned their backs on you. God will never desert you,never! This is my testimony of faith,I believe that God has granted me the grace to receive whatever I have been praying about for so long. He will do same for you now. Just trust and believe in him,He will not fail you. He promised Abraham a son,no matter how long it took,the child came and was a great blessing to humanity.
Every trial has a blessing packaged in it and surely every prayer has an answer. This is your year of unstoppable breakthroughs. Keep praying and keep the faith,God will see you through.
Since the year began,things have been tough for me and I had been questioning God alot. The more I prayed,it seemed as though things were getting worse. Today I had one of my confrontations with God,I mean I am suppose to give up and say I will stop praying. Strangely I just want to pray more and see a difference in my life. I know that change is coming. I refuse to give up and give in to my issues. I will rise above and beyond,my life is in God's hands and I know I will make it. I can stand whatever will come my way,you can do same!Hold on and be strong!
Don't throw God aside,you feel like giving up but just know at that point,the answer to your prayer is real close! Prayer kept Moses afloat when things got tough on their journey out of Egypt,God saw him through. Don't give up! REFUSE TO YIELD TO THE WOES IN YOUR LIFE!!
2015 is your year and God will not abandon you, it is the year of His power! I pray that you experience the fullness of that revelation! Keeping praying and pushing forward!Your miracle is near!
Whenever we sit down and think through life,what kind of memories flash through our mind's eye? For some of us,life has been simply rosy and comfortable;for others its been painful and troubling. We all wish to say "Once upon time" and give a sweet story but sadly it cannot be so. Today I sit here and reflect on my life,I begin to think through all the trials that I have passed through. It is a wonder to me the kind of strength that God has given to me;I never imagined that I would make it this far. Although now I find myself yearning for a great triumphant breakthrough in my life;I also imagine that as you are reading this,you also want the same for yourself.
It is in my train of thoughts that it suddenly dawns on me that I have been yearning for this change for a long time. It has been my prayer topic for a long time and I have been asking God and myself when that change is going to come.
Some people have been crying out to God for something and it does not seem like its coming soon enough. Believe me,it gets to a point where it is hard to hold on and lean on God's Word upon your life. As I sit here,sharing with you these thoughts in my mind,I also feel that you are dealing with your own struggles and trials. Today I come with a word that may sound like a cliche by now,but it works and that is the fact that Prayer is a lifeline.
Praying through a hard time is the only thing that one can do. Many people will come and provide easy solutions but remember that a short cut to happiness will never last long. Prayer is the only way,I live and breathe prayer.
I used to lament in life about how I could not pray and did not know how to go about it. I felt as though prayer was a royal obligation that needed great preparations before God hears it. It took me a while to realise that prayer does not really have a particular structure but it is simply a conversation between you and God. A very heartfelt conversation;Prayer is when you unleash yourself to God and it is one of the few times you can be vulnerable without feeling guilty. Whenever I find myself in a tough situation,I just pray with all that I have within me and I let God know that I need him desperately. You are reading this now,and you are probably saying "But I have been praying and nothing has changed.." My dear ones,I am here to tell you that the situation is changing and God has taken full control of it. It takes a while for a christian to realise when God has truly intervened because they are consumed by their trials and tests. Jesus always told his disciples to Pray without season! The bible goes further to say:
In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Phil 4:6
The Archbishop Duncan Williams once said while preaching that Prayer is the only thing that gives God the authority to intervene on our behalf's. That is not to say that God is a God who will not realise the sufferings of his children. It is just to make us realise that it is only when we let God know that we want his hand to carry us out of a trial and his full control over the issue;that is when God will show himself in his fullness. It is only when Hannah in the bible prayed and truly cried her heart out to God that he answered. She was fed up of being a source of mockery and wanted a change. She wanted God to put her nay Sayers to shame and God did it in a mind blowing way. He gave her a son! A son that she dedicated to God,Hannah named him Samuel and he grew to be a great Prophet!
Now this is a time in our lives that we want a great and magnificent change as I mentioned before. We pray,fast and cry out to the Lord. It seems as though heaven is silent and things seem to be getting worse. We are seeking after a great miracle in our lives,just like that which was granted to Hannah in the bible. I want to settle every confusion in your mind and every frustration in your spirit.I understand what you are going through and I know its not easy because I have been there before. I am still going through some trials but in spite of the pains,God has been good and faithful. I want you to know today that a great change is coming in to your life. Your prayers have been heard and God is going to blow your mind in a remarkable way. You are blessed and highly favoured. Heaven has a prepared a great breakthrough for you and nothing can stop you from seeing that glory. Times are hard now but my brother and sister,wherever you are reading this,keep praying your way out of every trial you're faced with. Angels have been released to grant you deliverance in 2015 and my Lord, that is a Prayer answering God, will grant your desire according to His will and purpose for you. You may be contemplating suicide or doing something of great harm to yourself. You just cannot bear the magnitude of the trial you are faced with,please stand firm,God is a living God. Taking your life seems easy but think of what God has said you will be. I want you to know that you are not a failure or mistake. The Bible says in Jeremiah that before we were formed in our mother's womb,we were called to be prophets of all nations. This is a clear indication that you are called to do marvellous things,this is the powerful prophecy from God upon your life. Your mess is a message of upliftment for someone. Your ability to come out of your trial gives another person the hope that they can overcome.
I faced a trial of getting pregnant while in school and it was hard. I never thought I would make it and move on with my life. I prayed and prayed to God,even though I may not have seen his hand at work in my issues,He was always there. I gave birth to my baby safely and I have returned to school,slowly getting my life in order. I don't know how I made it this far but all I know is that it was just the Grace of God. I am a living testimony of God's great works in my life. People have mocked and hurt me in more ways than one can think,I was hurt and broken-hearted but you know what?? In my brokenness I found myself again and I found the strength to carry on against all the odds I was faced with. In my trials,God gave me a miracle and that was my daughter who is my source of inspiration. She is the reason why I rise up everyday and go to school to make a better life for myself and her. I have never regretted having her in life and I love her a lot. I always keep her in my heart in all that I do,always desiring to put my best foot forward. I wish to be a mother that she can grow up to be proud of and I know that by the Grace of God I will get there. I found my miracle in my trial and that was my little girl..so what's yours?? People can judge me or criticise me but God has carried me through and I know that I am victorious. You look down on me today but a few years from now God will elevate and establish me. People have thrown me aside and characterized me as unfit to do God's work because of my mistake but i know God sees me differently. The rejected stone will become the cornerstone. Wherever you are right now,just know that your trial is coming to an end. God will establish you.
God never left my side and it gets hard for me to hold on. I know that you are going through inexplicable trials but God knows that why you are going through it. The lessons that you will gain from whatever you are going through right now,will go far to help you and to help others. Prayer is truly the lifeline for every person when it seems like the world has turned their backs on you. God will never desert you,never! This is my testimony of faith,I believe that God has granted me the grace to receive whatever I have been praying about for so long. He will do same for you now. Just trust and believe in him,He will not fail you. He promised Abraham a son,no matter how long it took,the child came and was a great blessing to humanity.
Every trial has a blessing packaged in it and surely every prayer has an answer. This is your year of unstoppable breakthroughs. Keep praying and keep the faith,God will see you through.
Since the year began,things have been tough for me and I had been questioning God alot. The more I prayed,it seemed as though things were getting worse. Today I had one of my confrontations with God,I mean I am suppose to give up and say I will stop praying. Strangely I just want to pray more and see a difference in my life. I know that change is coming. I refuse to give up and give in to my issues. I will rise above and beyond,my life is in God's hands and I know I will make it. I can stand whatever will come my way,you can do same!Hold on and be strong!
Don't throw God aside,you feel like giving up but just know at that point,the answer to your prayer is real close! Prayer kept Moses afloat when things got tough on their journey out of Egypt,God saw him through. Don't give up! REFUSE TO YIELD TO THE WOES IN YOUR LIFE!!
2015 is your year and God will not abandon you, it is the year of His power! I pray that you experience the fullness of that revelation! Keeping praying and pushing forward!Your miracle is near!
Comments
Post a Comment
what are your thoughts?